Who Believes We are what we eat?
Who believes people are a certain shape due to their parents? Lucky / Unlucky for them hey?
It is proven Genetics is responsible for 30% of the way we look. The other 70% is down to what we fuel our bodies with.
So where do we start if we want to get into shape or look and feel healthier? We all know there is such conflicting information on the internet and being promoted. That why we work with information that is backed by science and some of the most prestigious scientist world wide, expert in their fields of nutrition, biological health, sports and fitness.
Having us as you coach helps to battle things like cravings, structured eating and lack of will power. We help you keep on track with weekly catch up calls/emails to help you stay focused on your goals and results.
We understand that often a rushed lifestyle, juggling kids, careers and other commitments often effects the food choices we make, so we help take all the stress away with meal plans, structured eating to keep you fuelled for the day! We will also give you hints and tips when it comes to working out!
We do not believe in dieting, as we know how sad and lonely that can be. We find often find through good nutrition and support a lot of our clients often end up eating more and saving money*
So if you would like to journey with us get in touch!